(Ústí nad Labem, November 12, 2018) Inspectors of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority in Ústí nad Labem discovered a dangerous dummy with a clip that was offered via Facebook. The product can break into sharp parts and pose a serious risk to the baby. "If inhaled, released small parts can pose a serious risk of suffocation to the youngest children. It may also cause damage to the digestive tract if the broken parts are swallowed. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority banned displaying, offering of the toy or putting it on the market," said the Ústí CTIA Director Renata Linhartová.
Celá zpráva zde:
2018-11-12-dummy (doc, 554.00 KB)