Turtle with magnet is a dangerous toy!

(Prague, March 10, 2015) Risk of health damage is posed by a plastic turtle with magnet. CTIA inspectors detected the product in a retail shop in Western Bohemia. Minimal power was used to separate a leg and head from the toy’s body. A child could inhale or swallow the released small parts that could obstruct airways or injure internal organs. After CTIA had prohibited sale of the product, its distributor withdrew the dangerous toy from the market. After necessary documentation is elaborated, the toy will be notified into the system RAPEX.


Celá zpráva zde:

2015-03-10-turtle.doc (, 2.36 MB)

2017 © The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, All rights reserved