Wooden horse – dangerous puzzle in the market

(Prague, July 17, 2015) When monitoring the market with toys, inspectors of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority found a product which poses serious risk of health damage especially to children. Game with a wooden horse puzzle is dangerous as some parts are too small and could be easily inhaled or swallowed when put into the mouth. This could lead to blocking of upper airways or injury of inner organs. With regard to the high rate of risk the toy was notified into the system RAPEX after documentation had been elaborated.

The complete press release is available in the attachment.

Celá zpráva zde:

2015-07-17-horse-puzzle.doc (, 1.97 MB)

2022 © The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, All rights reserved