Filter by date: -
(Prague, January 11, 2019) The Czech Trade Inspection Authority detected a new type of dangerous products – electric razors. The razor found in the Czech market was „Boli Razor RSCW-6008“ that had no obligatory marking and also freely accessible parts under voltage, so its user can easily be seriously injured by the electric current.
(Prague, January 4, 2019) The Czech Trade Inspection Authority found out that a moisturising bath product which can pose risk to children was offered in the Czech market. It is a product imitating a cupcake and is dangerous due to its interchangeability with a grocery. If small parts are released from the cupcake, a child can swallow or inhale them.
(Ústí nad Labem, November 12, 2018) Inspectors of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority in Ústí nad Labem discovered a dangerous dummy with a clip that was offered via Facebook. The product can break into sharp parts and pose a serious risk to the baby. "If inhaled, released small parts can pose a serious risk of suffocation to the youngest children. It may also cause damage to the digestive tract if the broken parts are swallowed. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority banned displaying, offering of the toy or putting it on the market," said the ...
(Praha, September 18, 2018) The Czech Trade Inspection Authority discovered a children’s umbrella with a whistle which is not safe for children in the market of the Czech Republic. For example, the covers at the ends of the umbrella’s wires can be easily detached, and when the umbrella is opened automatically, the child may be injured by the uncovered ends of the wires.